© 2014 PizzaExpress
Terms & Conditions
- Once activated the value on this PizzaExpress Gift Card can be used as full or part payment at any PizzaExpress restaurant in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The card can be loaded with any value between £5 and £200. The maximum value stored on the card is £200.
- The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchase.
- All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 24 months from the date the card was activated, or the date it was last spent. Any balance left on the card after 24 months of not being used will be deducted.
- You should treat this card as cash - it cannot be replaced if lost.
- Please be aware that if you select 'Standard Recorded' delivery and the item goes missing in the post, we will investigate for you and provide you with the relevant information but we are not liable to replace, compensate or refund any funds that may have been lost.
- To check the remaining balance on your card call 08451 302715 or visit www.whatsmybalance.co.uk/pizzaexpress. Calls are charged at local rate.
- This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- PizzaExpress reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or with draw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- For customer services, call 08451 302715.
Operated by BuyVouchers.net.
Giftcards purchased from these pages will be handled by
Jordan Media Ltd - BuyVouchers.net.